Complete eCommerce Management
SalesWarp is eCommerce software that consolidates and manages all product, order and customer data across multiple online stores, marketplaces and sales channels ensuring the delivery of an omni-channel experience. By simplifying operations through powerful integration and automation tools multichannel retailers are able to accelerate revenue, improve data quality and increase profitability. Clients leverage SalesWarp to gain complete control over their eCommerce operations by integrating their front-end sales channels with their back-end supply chain. Delivered as commercial source code, SalesWarp enables merchants to consolidate all product, order and customer data; customize and configure order and purchasing processes; manage product information; plan merchandising; synchronize fulfillment; and connect to ERP, financial and CRM systems. It is the most complete, scalable eCommerce technology available.
- Choose our complete end-to-end eCommerce solution or select just the functions you need
- Installed SalesWarp on our servers or yours, but to optimize performance make sure it’s installed with your front-end solution
- Provided as commercial source code means it’s highly configurable and customizable
- Receive all new features upon license renewal
- It’s web-based so it’s accessible from anywhere
- With advanced automation, manual steps are eliminated and efficiency improved
- Simple integration tools to connect all systems
- Saleswarp is built on a modern architecture that is scalable as you grow
- Deployment is quick and in as little as 8 weeks
- It’s easy to use AND easy to implement = high ROI
SalesWarp is ideal for various types of B2B and B2C organizations including pure play eCommerce, brick ‘n click retailers, non-profits, merchants with their own marketplace and corporate franchise models.
Use SalesWarp as a complete end-to-end solution or choose just the features you need for your eCommmerce business.
SalesWarp gives retailers complete control over all of their eCommerce operations. SalesWarp manages everything from product catalogs, selling on multiple web stores and marketplaces, real-time inventory management, multichannel order management, fulfillment, supplier integration, warehouse management, ERP integration and customer management.
Many clients use SalesWarp’s modular approach for product information management, to connect to existing ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, IBM), connect multiple suppliers or to manage a multichannel strategy. In most cases, SalesWarp’s Product Management, Warehouse Connectors and Multichannel Management are the key features used by retailers to ensure they have the most efficient eCommerce business operations.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-31849300-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);