Marketing Intern Position
SalesWarp – Baltimore, MD
SalesWarp is experiencing strong demand for our SaaS software solution. To continue to grow, we need to create a world-class organization. We are seeking a motivated and self-driven Marketing Intern with discipline and excellent marketing skills to fill this role.
The Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing Director in managing SalesWarp’s business development and marketing efforts. Specific tasks include creating and managing social media efforts, writing content for various mediums, and assisting with the sales development process. Candidates will learn about social media, digital communications, and sales in a business-to-business (“B2B”) environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our online and offline presence and gaining visibility for our brand among prospects, partners, and clients.
Four months (1 September – 31 December 2016), with the possible promotion to full-time employment
20 hours per week. Schedule negotiable. Able to work some hours remotely.
Please send cover letter and resume to Dena.Lorenzi@SalesWarp.com
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Assist with company’s social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities. Track key social media analytics.
- Schedule and coordinate brainstorming meetings with SalesWarp’s sales and marketing teams to establish content ideas, then, plan a monthly social media, marketing, and blogging calendar.
- Write content for the SalesWarp blog, newsletter, and social media
- Assist with business development tasks
- Assist with various administrative tasks
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Progress towards a related college degree, preferably English, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Emerging Media;
- Proven written communication skills;
- Excellent oral communications skills;
- An interest in marketing, communications, and social media;
- Experience and skills with social media platforms and tools such as Hootsuite & Sprout Social;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel packages;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Evidence of strong intrinsic motivation to learn, create, and excel;
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges; and
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal supervision.
- Build your portfolio of work and establish employment references from a successful, fast-growing business
- Work on a variety of marketing projects and report directly to the Marketing Director
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong team environment
- Work at the Emerging Technology Center, a technology innovation center working to support tech startups and entrepreneurs in the City of Baltimore
SALESWARP delivers omnichannel commerce management software designed for retailers, whether they are small and only sell through the web or large, omnichannel vendors with a national footprint. Our cloud-based software seamlessly syncs all sales channels, whether online or in-store, and optimizes so that sellers of every size can focus on what they do best – growing their businesses while providing great service to satisfied customers. For additional information, visit www.saleswarp.com.
SalesWarp has experienced rapid growth and continues to expand our team. We need forward thinking individuals who can constantly deliver and strive to be the best in their field. Join our growing team and take the next big step in your career and financial success.