Senior Web Developer/Designer
SalesWarp is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Senior Web Developer / Designer that is web-savvy, creative, and smart. We need a candidate with experience. One we can count on to concept, design and execute print and online materials, including HTML emails, landing pages, web banners, websites, brochures, print advertising, trade show collateral, software UI, etc. Additionally, you must be stay on top of all industry best practices and continuously fold them into the design deliverable.
Above and beyond web design, you will need to be familiar with front end coding principles and be able to collaborate with developers, when necessary, to ensure the vision of the design is executed as specified. The successful candidate will have a well-rounded creative and web background that can see the big picture as well as the details with integrated campaign development. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Senior Web Developer / Designer will be a key driver of the SalesWarp brand identity. If you are a strategy-oriented, team player that has an interest in technology and likes a casual, entrepreneurial environment, this is a great fit for you.
- Create graphics for email, print, digital, UI/UX, exhibit, and other marketing collateral that’s cohesive with our brand identity.
- Preparing information architecture deliverables, including wire-framing, design features, use case scenarios and other interaction design for website and software application.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with marketing team to flush out strategy, planning and execution.
Required Education & Experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong working knowledge of web standards, including mobile-responsive design
- Experience with Email Design and WordPress a must
- Skilled and passionate in the areas of typography, color, layout, and composition
- Familiar with UI development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Detail oriented and exceptional ability to multi-task
- Experience working in B2B and technology/software industry a plus
- 4+ years experience working in an Agency, in-house creative department, freelance or equivalent position
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation & strong team environment
- Benefits include Stock options, Health/HSA, PTO
- Share in the rewards! Earn equity in a fast growing company in an exploding industry.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a highly skilled and focused team
To be considered for this position, please email resume to <Jobs@SalesWarp.com>. No phone calls please.
- Position will be located in our Baltimore office.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster regarding other services, products or commercial interests.
SalesWarp sells omni-channel eCommerce management software and services to retailers looking to improve their eCommerce operations. We are a fast-growing technology company with an entrepreneurial mindset. We have experienced explosive year-over-year growth and have recently received substantial investment funding to expand our core team. We need forward thinking individuals who can constantly deliver and strive to be the best in their field. If your feel this is the type of opportunity you are looking for, then convince us you are the right person for this job.
Posted August 3, 2015