Omnichannel Commerce Management Software Overview
Omnichannel commerce management software for multichannel retailers
SalesWarp is omnichannel commerce management software that helps retailers centralize and manage all of their eCommerce and retail operations in one unified system. With an easy to use interface and powerful integration tools, retailers can manage all product, order and customer data while synchronizing inventory, fulfillment and supplier management. By eliminating these silos, SalesWarp provides retailers with advanced intelligence and a comprehensive view of all data to drive effective decision-making for a profitable, streamlined, and responsive omnichannel retail business.
- Choose our complete omnichannel management software or select just the functions you need
- Install SalesWarp on our servers or yours, but to optimize performance make sure it’s installed with your front-end solution
- Provided as commercial source code means it’s highly configurable and customizable
- Receive all new features upon license renewal
- It’s web-based so it’s accessible from anywhere
- With advanced automation, manual steps are eliminated and efficiency improved
- Simple integration tools to connect all systems
- SalesWarp is built on a modern architecture that is scalable as you grow
- Deployment is quick and in as little as 4 weeks
- It’s easy to use AND easy to implement = high ROI
SalesWarp is ideal for various types of B2B and B2C organizations needing omnichannel commerce management software, including online only, omnichannel retailers, manufacturers, brands, and non-profits.
Use SalesWarp as a complete end-to-end omnichannel commerce management software or choose just the features you need for your retail business.
SalesWarp gives retailers complete control over all of their eCommerce and omnichannel retail operations. SalesWarp manages everything from product information, selling on multiple online channels and marketplaces, real-time inventory management, multi-channel distributed order management, integrating suppliers, warehouse management, ERP integration and customer data.
Many clients use SalesWarp’s modular approach for Product Information Management (PIM), ERP integration, integrating suppliers and dropshippers, and managing multiple websites and marketplaces to deliver an consistent experience.
In most cases, SalesWarp’s Product Information Management, Warehouse Management and Omnichannel Management are the key features used by retailers to ensure they have the most efficient eCommerce business operations.
To see how SalesWarp’s omnichannel commerce management software can fit into your overall retail business and help you increase sales while reducing operating costs, please contact one of our Omnichannel Consultants or call 410.276.4600 to request more information.