End-to-End eCommerce Management Software for Omni Channel Retailers
SalesWarp is an omni channel management system that helps retailers consolidate and manage all of their eCommerce and retail operations from one unified system. With an easy to use interface and powerful integration tools, retailers can manage all product, order and customer data while synchronizing inventory, fulfillment and supplier management. As a result, retailers get more products accurately and quickly to more channels while reducing costs and improving the customer’s omni channel experience.
- Choose our complete end-to-end eCommerce solution or select just the functions you need
- Install SalesWarp on our servers or yours, but to optimize performance make sure it’s installed with your front-end solution
- Provided as commercial source code means it’s highly configurable and customizable
- Receive all new features upon license renewal
- It’s web-based so it’s accessible from anywhere
- With advanced automation, manual steps are eliminated and efficiency improved
- Simple integration tools to connect all systems
- SalesWarp is built on a modern architecture that is scalable as you grow
- Deployment is quick and in as little as 8 weeks
- It’s easy to use AND easy to implement = high ROI
SalesWarp is ideal for various types of B2B and B2C organizations including pure play eCommerce, brick ‘n click retailers, non-profits, merchants with their own marketplace and corporate franchise models.
Use SalesWarp as a complete end-to-end solution or choose just the features you need for your eCommmerce business.
SalesWarp gives retailers complete control over all of their eCommerce operations. SalesWarp manages everything from product information, selling on multiple online stores and marketplaces, real-time inventory management, multichannel order management, integrating suppliers, warehouse management, ERP integration and customer management.
Many clients use SalesWarp’s modular approach for product information management (PIM), ERP functions or ERP integration (Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, IBM), integrating suppliers and dropshippers, and managing multiple websites and sales channels to deliver an omnichannel experience.
In most cases, SalesWarp’s Product Information Management, Warehouse Management and Omnichannel Management are the key features used by retailers to ensure they have the most efficient eCommerce business operations.
To see how SalesWarp’s ERP for eCommerce software solution can fit into your overall eCommerce business and help you increase sales while reducing operating costs, contact us for more information or request a quote.