Why Shop Online? [Infographic]
An Infographic, created by Lab Market Research from an online shopping survey, explores the preferences and experiences of 500 online shoppers.
- 4 out of 5 people shop online for a broader selection. Consider offering your customers various sizes, colors, and product attributes not offered in-store.
- 7 out of 10 people shop online for better sales or promotions. Consider making promotions widely known through your social networks and offering promo codes conveniently at check out.
- 45% of online shoppers have bought something they would not buy in person. Consider expanding your product line, if it’s appropriate for your brand!
- 96% of online shoppers are more likely to shop on a site that offers free shipping. 79% would rather get free shipping than a discount. Consider offering free shipping during the upcoming holiday season!
- 86% of online shoppers are more likely to shop on a site that offers free returns.
- 41% would like to contact customer service via email. Is email your primary channel for customer service?
Are you willing to offer free shipping and free returns in order to gain more customers? Let us know!